Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

So beyond fed up with fainting!

I had an exam at 3.30 today. I had a medical certificate explaining that I was sick, but felt ok enough to do the exam. I walked out and just passed out. Very embarrassing as there was 90 faces looking at me!!
Luckily one of my friends was a nurse, so she was there and fixed me right up.
I went home and chilled out at home for the evening, wasn't feeling the best but much better than I was.
Where I got the injection of Depo-Provera (I found out the correct spelling!), it's quite sore!!
I'm sitting quite awkward, I got an injection in each cheek...it's quite funny! My mam thinks its funny anyway!

I'm tired now, the strong painkillers and cramps are very hard on me. They drain me out. I'm going to go to the college in the morning and study. I've exams on Monday and Tuesday. I'm in work again tomorrow, but the staff I work with know what I am like, so I can go and sit down if I feel like I'm going to faint!!

I've told a few of my friends about this and hopefully more people will join the site.
Ideally, I would like this space to be somewhere that people who have endometriosis or other conditions, such as PCOS, can all talk together, share stories, tips that work for easing cramps and other things!

I've found speaking to one friend in particular who has it as well has helped me so much, as she has calmed my fears about diagnosis. She's a total pet, and I don't know what I would do without her!! ...You Know Who You Are!!!....thank you!!

Sleep time now, going to get some sleep and then attack study with gusto in the morning!!!!


Night all!!
xkx

No comments:

Post a Comment